Consumer electronics retailer, JB Hi-Fi (JBH), has reported a revenue of $2.12 billion for its 2016 half-year results ending December 31, 2015. In a statement on the ASX, the company said its net profit after tax (NPAT) comes up to $95.2 million for ...
Toshiba is rolling out two activity trackers that can help caregivers monitor seniors remotely.
Google has scrapped plans to use Puerto Rico as the initial test market for its Project Ara modular-smartphone initiative, but interested developers and DIYers need not despair. The company apparently intends to continue to develop the program.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
The port city of Tianjin in China looked like a war zone on Thursday following a series of huge blasts the night before that left dozens dead and hundreds injured.
Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
Japanese researchers have developed stretchable, tough electronics that could be incorporated into clothing, transforming wearable technology.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- More than half the world is still offline
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- CCIP & Fixed LeadVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia