Consumer electronics retailer, JB Hi-Fi (JBH), has reported a revenue of $2.12 billion for its 2016 half-year results ending December 31, 2015. In a statement on the ASX, the company said its net profit after tax (NPAT) comes up to $95.2 million for ...
Toshiba is rolling out two activity trackers that can help caregivers monitor seniors remotely.
Google has scrapped plans to use Puerto Rico as the initial test market for its Project Ara modular-smartphone initiative, but interested developers and DIYers need not despair. The company apparently intends to continue to develop the program.
A U.S. appeals court has denied Samsung Electronics' request for a rehearing in a smartphone patent infringement case that awarded rival Apple US$548 million.
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
If you take the concept of the paperless office seriously, Fujitsu has a meeting room just for you.
The port city of Tianjin in China looked like a war zone on Thursday following a series of huge blasts the night before that left dozens dead and hundreds injured.
Apple and Intel are both making progress in their efforts to hire more women and minorities, according to figures released by the companies this week.
Samsung Electronics' latest flagship smartphone has some great hardware in a compact chassis for a device with a 5.7-inch screen. But there are some missing features and the price tag is eye watering.
Samsung will launch its mobile payment service next week, a crowded market which includes heavyweights Apple and Google.
With glass, metal and a number of hardware improvements, Samsung Electronics is hoping to entice consumers to spend big on its latest smartphones with large screens, the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
Japanese researchers have developed stretchable, tough electronics that could be incorporated into clothing, transforming wearable technology.
LG Electronics is joining the high-quality audio delivery business with the launch of a service that can be used with premium smartphones.
In the wake of lackluster earnings, Lenovo said it is working towards pumping out products faster from its newly acquired Motorola Mobility division.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controlling the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia