The iOSphere's collective unconscious seethed with mandates and rumours for iPhone 6 or 5S or iPhone [Fill-in-the-Blank]. There didn't seem to be enough Web bandwidth to contain them all.
iPhone chip round up: Apple's low-cost iPhone to use Qualcomm's Snapdragon mobile system on a chip; Intel could produce chips for Apple, but Apple already designing products based on TSMCs 20-nanometer specifications; Apple hires for chip R&D in Isra...
Motorola Mobility is cutting 1200 staff, in addition to a reduction of 4,000 staff it announced in August, to focus on high-end devices.
As China prepares to launch its 4G networks, a steady stream of LTE enabled devices will begin entering the country next year, with close to 25 percent of all smartphone shipments designed for the next generation service, according to research firm I...
I don't know if you've heard this, but apparently Samsung is getting ready to roll out the Galaxy S IV in a big event in New York a week from today. Good idea, right? Seems like they sold a few of those Galaxy S IIIs, so why not follow up? Clever pla...
The growing use of handheld devices and social media among students is creating a technology tipping point for schools that could completely break down the barriers between teaching platforms within five to 10 years, Bill Gates said Thursday.
Samsung on Thursday confirmed reports by German media that it will stop selling its Windows RT tablet, the Ativ Tab, in Germany.
Apple doesn't do trade shows these days, not even the world's largest mobile trade show. But that's no reason to overlook last week's Mobile World Congress. Apple may not have joined other smartphone and tablet makers in Barcelona, but the iOS platfo...
Apple manufacturing partner Foxconn has reportedly begun production of the next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, at its factories in Asia.
Leaked screenshots have hinted that Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S IV Android smartphone could feature Smart Scroll and Smart Pause eye tracking technology as part of its software.
iPhone 6 rumours: 'iPhone 5S' and low-cost plastic and fibreglass iPhone to be unveiled in June, says analyst
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has predicted that Apple will unveil a new iPhone and a low-cost model of the smartphone in June before they hit the shelves in July.
Apple could be planning to launch its iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 as soon as April, according to a new report.
A U.S. senator has proposed a bill that will allow consumers to unlock cellphones for use in other networks, after the administration of President Barack Obama backed over 114,000 petitioners who asked the government to legalize the unlocking of smar...
Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology (SIT) has taken the concept of using NFC-equipped smartphones as keys one step further by allowing access rights to be shared.
Leaked images of Samsung's Galaxy S4 smartphone are actually a retailer's mock up.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst AO7QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- TPLead Change Manager - ERPVIC
- CCDemand/ Resource AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTRegional Sales ManagerACT
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)Other
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Co-ordinatorVIC