Samsung's Galaxy S4 smartphone will feature eye tracking technology for automatic scrolling.
Intel has expanded its bring-your-own-device (BYOD) program, which has been a resounding success, providing around 5 million hours of annual productivity gains last year, the company said.
New estimates have indicated that Apple could make more profit from its rumoured iWatch than it would from an Apple television set.
Key specifications for Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S4 smartphone have been revealed by the AnTuTu benchmarking app.
China signaled it wishes to reduce its dependence on Google's Android OS, alleging that the U.S. company has discriminated against local firms over the use of the mobile operating system.
A new Apple job listing hints that the company could be planning to introduce new colours for its next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S.
Samsung, which on March 14 plans to reveal in New York City the much anticipated Android-powered Galaxy S4 smartphone, today has begun teasing the product in an ad designed to ramp up the hype.
SharePoint 2013 arrives with a new user interface and new collaboration, search, storage and task management features. But gaps remain in areas like social and mobile, and upgrading and governing SharePoint is still rife with challenges.
Samsung has released the first teaser video for its Galaxy S4 smartphone ahead of launch event next week.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration has sided with more than 100,000 petition signers who asked the government to legalize the unlocking of smartphones.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has begun a test run of a Google database of unused spectrum in the television bands that's available for wireless broadband.
Japanese camera manufacturer Canon has developed a large sensor chip for shooting video in extremely dim conditions.
Speculation about an Apple smart watch has taken off in recent weeks, but a new report suggests that the flexible displays expected to be used for the so-called iWatch won't be ready for three more years.
New reports from Asia suggest that Apple has cut back its chip and panel orders for its iPhone 5 as the launch of the next-generation iPhone, known as iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, grows nearer.
As the iPhone 5 nears its six-month mark (an eternity in electronics years), there remains a steady flow of new cases and protective accessories for it. Here are the latest.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA