HTC has posted a countdown timer to its HTC One, formally M7, smartphone launch.
Samsung's highly anticipated Galaxy S4 might be accompanied by a Galaxy S4 mini and a smart watch.
Canonical made quite a splash at the start of this year when it announced Ubuntu for phones, but--apart from what it demonstrated at the time--we're still waiting both for the downloadable image it promised to provide for the Galaxy Nexus and for spe...
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
Samsung Electronics has launched REX, a new series of "smart feature phones" that it will sell in emerging markets.
Apple has won a new patent covering "microslot antenna" technology that could enable the next iPhone, iPad or MacBook to be thinner, or could leave more space within the device's housing for internal components. The technology could also allow Apple ...
Global smartphone sales skyrocketed by 38 per cent in the fourth quarter year over year. Meanwhile, Samsung ended 2012 in the top position for both smartphone sales and overall mobile phone sales, Gartner reported.
Rumors have ramped up this week that Apple is developing an "iWatch." The success of wearable technology like the Nike Fuelband, and demand for the Pebble, the Kickstarter-backed smart watch, have fueled the speculation.
Apple has been blamed for the potentially dangerous flaws found in the FireReady bushfire information iOS app.
Friends of the Earth is accusing Apple and Samsung of "trashing tropical forests and coral reefs in Indonesia" due to the use of tin in the iPhone and iPad.
Intel later this year will start offering a TV set-top box and service as the company tries to cash in on the fast-growing TV and home entertainment business.
Following the alleged discovery iPhone prototypes with multiple screen sizes, an analyst has claimed that he is "now confident" that Apple will launch a low-cost iPhone this year.
In a bid to give IT departments better control over devices that employees bring to work, ForeScout Technologies has added MobileIron to the list of mobile management vendors its network access control platform can be integrated with.
BlackBerry is getting closer to shipping a red, limited edition version of the Z10 to selected developers who have created applications for its new BlackBerry 10 OS.
Apple will not create a new, inexpensive iPhone just for the sake of offering a cheaper alternative, Apple CEO Tim Cook said in a speech on Tuesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCMaximo Consultant - Asset ManagementVIC
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCSenior Developer | Salesforce/JavaNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC