The alleged cuts of iPhone 5 component orders are due to an upcoming 'evolutionary technology update' for the iPhone 6, not a lack of demand for Apple's smartphone, an analyst has suggested.
A designer has created a 3D model to illustrate what Apple's iPad 5 could look like, based on the latest rumours that suggest that Apple's fifth-generation iPad will be thinner and lighter than the iPad 4, adopting a similar design to the iPad mini.
The Samsung Galaxy S IV might be the most-hyped non-Apple smartphone yet, judging by the volume of news coverage that ensues from the smallest possible leaks. Here's our review of what we know -- or, at least, what we think we know -- about the highl...
Research In Motion kicked off its latest and last port-a-thon event on Friday, pushing developers to port their applications over to the new BlackBerry 10 operating system. The new OS, on which much of the fortunes of Research In Motion ride, will be...
Samsung's yet to be announced Galaxy S4 smartphone will apparently feature wireless charging.
Nokia is embracing the 3D printing community by releasing files that will let smartphone users create their own custom shells.
Sony will sell its U.S. headquarters to raise US$685 million in cash, parting ways with an iconic New York building it has occupied for 20 years.
AT&T sold a record number of smartphones in the last three months of 2012 as consumers snapped up new products from the likes of Apple and Samsung.
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, a...
Apple may be able to build a cut-rate iPhone for $144, which would let it price the device between $299 and $349, hundreds less than the unsubsidized price tag of its flagship smartphone, an analyst said today.
Taiwan's Asustek is in talks with Microsoft about using the company's Windows Phone 8 OS in a smartphone, according to a report.
With the Apple rumourmill overflowing with speculation about a low-cost iPhone this month, we knew it wouldn't be long before some new mockups hit the web.
HTC's yet to be announced flagship smartphone, the M7, has been leaked.
Smartphones running Mozilla Firefox and Jolla Sailfish will launch separately in 2013 amid a crowded smartphone market.
China's smartphone market is growing so fast that it is expected to be nearly twice as large as the US market this year, according to research firm Canalys.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
- AT&T, Time Warner deal under scrutiny from politicians, consumer groups
- Best Travel SIMs for Japan
- Why Melbourne Cup online betting servers win with Flash
- Chinese firm admits its hacked products were behind massive DDoS attack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclipse) 161007/AP/vmpAsia
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (Lotus Notes) 161101/SITA/571Asia
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW