Sharp is readying a 6-inch digital notepad with 60 hours of battery life under continuous use.
Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Grand smartphone has a 5-inch screen -- but the big display seems aimed at those with smaller budgets, according to an analyst.
Apple could be planning to buy maps maker TomTom to help fix its mapping service.
Apple's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad accounted for a total of four per cent of the overall iPad traffic during their launch month, a new report has found.
It seems that BlackBerry 10 is on track for an early 2013 release. RIM today announced the launch of a BlackBerry 10 Technical Preview program for 120 select customers.
Apple reported Monday that it had sold a "record" 2 million units of the new iPhone 5 during its first three days of sales in China--a report that emerged as Wall Street analysts downgraded the Apple's stock because of perceived softness in demand fo...
Apple is believed to have more than doubled orders for its iPad mini's display after demand for the 7in tablet was higher than expected, and is aiming to sell 100 million iPads in total in 2013.
Research in Motion Monday issued its formal invitation to reporters and analysts to attend the previously announced Jan. 30 unveiling of the new BlackBerry 10 smartphones that will likely decide the company's fate.
Windows Phone 7.8 is available on Nokia's new Lumia 510, but the company still won't say when existing phones will get the update.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
Apple said it sold more than two million iPhone 5 smartphones in China since its Friday launch, beating company records for first weekend sales in the country.
As Apple launched its iPhone 5 in China on Friday, interest at one of the company's stores in Beijing was muted, with only two people waiting in line minutes before the store opened its doors at 8 a.m.
Just when you thought smartphones couldn't get any bigger, rumor has it that Samsung will put a 6.3-inch OLED display into its Galaxy Note III.
Apple co-founder talks about growing smartphone market, reflects on Apple's past
Dell doesn’t plan on returning to the Android smartphone market any time soon, announcing that it will focus instead on creating Windows 8 touch-enabled computers and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- EU prepares to end geoblocking in online sales of goods and services
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSnr Technology Analyst Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD