Sony has developed new technology for using the small cameras in phones and tablets to check the health of users' skin.
Welcome to another installment of our weekly iPad-case roundup. As usual, this week's selection includes a slew of different offerings--enough to chase the winter blues away (maybe with the help of a cup of hot cocoa and a good e-book or two).
Apple's iPhone 5 is slated for a Dec. 14 launch in China, one of the company's biggest markets, and the company's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad will start selling in the country a week earlier on Dec. 7.
Sony sold over 160,000 PlayStation Vitas during the opening week of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a key test for its flagship handheld game.
Research In Motion has introduced the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, a smartphone developers can use to test their applications and get ready for the launch of the BlackBerry 10 QWERTY device next year. The company also said developers will be able to trade...
Apple's iPhone 5 appears to have cleared the last hurdle in a series of Chinese regulatory checks, opening the way for the device to finally be sold in one of the company's largest markets.
A photo kiosk that can track user behavior using a Microsoft Kinect-like sensor and mine social data could help marketers gain valuable information about audiences at sporting events.
Microsoft plans to issue an over-the-air fix next month for a problem that has caused some Windows Phone 8 handsets to reboot themselves unexpectedly.
It's the one thing TV makers don't highlight when gushing over the colors, detail and sharpness of pictures on their new higher-than-high-def televisions: how consumers can get suitable content into their homes and then onto the screen.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
Soaring iPhone 5 sales in the U.S. have helped make iOS the top smartphone operating system in the country, edging out Android, according to market research firm Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Since the beginning of October, Samsung has sold five million of its Galaxy Note 2 smartphone come tablet hybrid.
Now, your dog can be in the cloud.
The combination smartphone-tablet Samsung Galaxy Note II has proven more popular than analysts had expected.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New court request raises further doubts about transatlantic data transfers
- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
- EU prepares to end geoblocking in online sales of goods and services
- Microsoft kills off another chunk of its smartphone activities
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCLead Business Analyst - multiple rolesVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA