The console and the handheld GamePad in Nintendo's hot-selling Wii U form a special bond, thanks to proprietary smarts that Nintendo and Broadcom developed to drive high Wi-Fi performance.
Hundreds of early users of two Windows Phone 8 smartphones have complained of recurring and random reboots on Nokia's Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X smartphones.
China's largest search engine Baidu said on Monday the company would provide 30GB of free cloud storage to Android devices built with certain Qualcomm chips, in what's the latest move by the company to carve out a presence in the country's mobile ser...
Survey: iPad mini appealing to first time tablet buyers ditching PCs, not eating away at 10in iPad sales
The iPad mini's cannibalisation of the full-size iPad could be smaller than anticipated, a new survey has revealed.
A court in California has allowed Samsung Electronics to include Apple's iPhone 5 among the products alleged to have infringed its patents, while also allowing Apple to amend its infringement contentions to include the Jelly Bean operating system and...
Sony has launched a new photo-sharing service for Android phones that stores all data locally on users' handsets, in an attempt to ease the privacy concerns that come with online services.
Samsung on Thursday announced a new 64GB memory chip for smartphones and tablets, which it says is 20 percent smaller and a third faster than current technology.
Apple has begun notifying customers who have ordered 4G LTE compatible iPad minis that their devices have been shipped.
Apple's iPhone 5 is proving difficult for hackers to jailbreak, but it looks like they're getting closer.
Smartphone and tablet buyers snapped up Android products five times more often than they chose Apple iOS devices during the third quarter, according to a new study from Gartner Research.
Nokia dropped to seventh place in the global smartphone market in the third quarter, as Samsung and Apple controlled 46.5 per cent of the market, according to Gartner.
A new beta version of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) that allows users to make voice calls over Wi-Fi is now available for download, Research In Motion said Tuesday.
Japan's Sharp is seeking an investment from U.S. chip giant Intel and other companies.
Apple has patented a design for an iPhone package that can transform into a simple charging dock.
Up is no longer down. Jawbone on Tuesday announced a do-over for the Up, the company's $130 fitness- and sleep-tracking wristband accessory. The Up, which is available in three sizes and eight colors, tracks steps, distance, and sleep phases, and it ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
- Uber, Alphabet autonomous car rivalry heats up
- Privacy groups complain to FTC about WhatsApp policy changes
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW