The console and the handheld GamePad in Nintendo's hot-selling Wii U form a special bond, thanks to proprietary smarts that Nintendo and Broadcom developed to drive high Wi-Fi performance.
Hundreds of early users of two Windows Phone 8 smartphones have complained of recurring and random reboots on Nokia's Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X smartphones.
China's largest search engine Baidu said on Monday the company would provide 30GB of free cloud storage to Android devices built with certain Qualcomm chips, in what's the latest move by the company to carve out a presence in the country's mobile ser...
Survey: iPad mini appealing to first time tablet buyers ditching PCs, not eating away at 10in iPad sales
The iPad mini's cannibalisation of the full-size iPad could be smaller than anticipated, a new survey has revealed.
A court in California has allowed Samsung Electronics to include Apple's iPhone 5 among the products alleged to have infringed its patents, while also allowing Apple to amend its infringement contentions to include the Jelly Bean operating system and...
Sony has launched a new photo-sharing service for Android phones that stores all data locally on users' handsets, in an attempt to ease the privacy concerns that come with online services.
Samsung on Thursday announced a new 64GB memory chip for smartphones and tablets, which it says is 20 percent smaller and a third faster than current technology.
Apple has begun notifying customers who have ordered 4G LTE compatible iPad minis that their devices have been shipped.
Apple's iPhone 5 is proving difficult for hackers to jailbreak, but it looks like they're getting closer.
Smartphone and tablet buyers snapped up Android products five times more often than they chose Apple iOS devices during the third quarter, according to a new study from Gartner Research.
Nokia dropped to seventh place in the global smartphone market in the third quarter, as Samsung and Apple controlled 46.5 per cent of the market, according to Gartner.
A new beta version of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) that allows users to make voice calls over Wi-Fi is now available for download, Research In Motion said Tuesday.
Japan's Sharp is seeking an investment from U.S. chip giant Intel and other companies.
Apple has patented a design for an iPhone package that can transform into a simple charging dock.
Up is no longer down. Jawbone on Tuesday announced a do-over for the Up, the company's $130 fitness- and sleep-tracking wristband accessory. The Up, which is available in three sizes and eight colors, tracks steps, distance, and sleep phases, and it ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTTester AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCAutomation DeveloperNSW
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- TPRegional Level 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT