The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
Working with Xsens Technologies, STMicroelectronics is next week demonstrating the world's first wearable wireless 3D body motion-tracking system based on consumer-grade sensors.
Sony said Thursday that the executive in charge of its online products, and linking them up to its broad hardware holdings, will leave the company at the end of the year.
Lenovo's net profit for the fiscal second quarter increased by only 13 per cent year-over-year, marking a shift from the high profit growth the company has previously seen.
Stringent iPhone 5 production specifications established by Apple and supply issues with new components like the Lightning port and larger screen could be responsible for Foxconn's delays of the handset, analysts said on Wednesday.
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
MasterCard is testing new ways to make online transactions more secure with its PayPass application and a mobile phone, including using QR codes to secure the transactions.
Amazon.com, a latecomer to Japan's e-reader market, is slashing its Kindle prices in the country before it has shipped a single device.
A new report has sparked a debate about the possibility of Apple rejecting Google's Maps app for iOS, which is expected to be submitted to the App Store later this year.
An analyst has predicted that Apple has sold two million iPad minis since its launch last week.
Apple dropped out of the top five list in China's smartphone market for the third quarter, as local handset vendors saw their shipments surge from the sales of low-priced smartphone models, according to research firm Canalys.
Microsoft will provide information about the location and quality of free Wi-Fi hotspots in Windows Phone 8 so users can find the best nearby networks.
Gartner report that 1.2 billion smart devices will be purchased in 2013, breaking the 1 billion mark for the first time.
Given Android's ubiquity today, it's almost hard to believe that it has only been around a few years.
British chip designer Imagination Technologies plans to acquire the operating business of processor maker MIPS Technologies, as well as some of its patents, in an effort to strengthen its position on smartphones. At the same time MIPS has also sold a...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- FTSolutions Software DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA Engineer with some hands-on knowledge of scripting.NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC