The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
Working with Xsens Technologies, STMicroelectronics is next week demonstrating the world's first wearable wireless 3D body motion-tracking system based on consumer-grade sensors.
Sony said Thursday that the executive in charge of its online products, and linking them up to its broad hardware holdings, will leave the company at the end of the year.
Lenovo's net profit for the fiscal second quarter increased by only 13 per cent year-over-year, marking a shift from the high profit growth the company has previously seen.
Stringent iPhone 5 production specifications established by Apple and supply issues with new components like the Lightning port and larger screen could be responsible for Foxconn's delays of the handset, analysts said on Wednesday.
Microsoft's future hinges on attracting developers to build Windows 8 apps. But by offering financial incentives, supporting a range of programming languages and allowing developers to write code once for multiple devices, those developers may soon f...
MasterCard is testing new ways to make online transactions more secure with its PayPass application and a mobile phone, including using QR codes to secure the transactions.
Amazon.com, a latecomer to Japan's e-reader market, is slashing its Kindle prices in the country before it has shipped a single device.
A new report has sparked a debate about the possibility of Apple rejecting Google's Maps app for iOS, which is expected to be submitted to the App Store later this year.
An analyst has predicted that Apple has sold two million iPad minis since its launch last week.
Apple dropped out of the top five list in China's smartphone market for the third quarter, as local handset vendors saw their shipments surge from the sales of low-priced smartphone models, according to research firm Canalys.
Microsoft will provide information about the location and quality of free Wi-Fi hotspots in Windows Phone 8 so users can find the best nearby networks.
Gartner report that 1.2 billion smart devices will be purchased in 2013, breaking the 1 billion mark for the first time.
Given Android's ubiquity today, it's almost hard to believe that it has only been around a few years.
British chip designer Imagination Technologies plans to acquire the operating business of processor maker MIPS Technologies, as well as some of its patents, in an effort to strengthen its position on smartphones. At the same time MIPS has also sold a...
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- UK official wants police access to WhatsApp messages
- StarCraft Remastered updates a legend with 4K widescreen support, updated audio, and more
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Google shuttering Talk, removing SMS support from Hangouts in new messaging shakeup
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!WA
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- CCSharePoint Developer - Multiple Roles - 3-6 Mth Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTDeployment Manager | ContractVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTInside Sales Consultants - SMSF SoftwareNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- CCLead SAP SRM DeveloperACT
- FTWorkforce AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorNSW
- CCProject AdministratorNSW