Analyst Brian Blair of Wedge Partners has said that Apple will only launch one new iPhone this year, not two models as others have claimed.
Nokia's acting Chief Technology Officer Henry Tirri is to stay on in the role, after his predecessor Rich Green left the company on Thursday following three months leave to deal with a "personal matter."
KDDI, which runs Japan's second-largest mobile carrier, will offer the iPhone 5 from early 2012, ending Softbank's monopoly of the device in Japan, the country's largest business newspaper reported Thursday.
The Internet was in an uproar earlier this year following Facebook's launch of facial recognition software for its photo services, enabling users to identify their friends in photos automatically--and without their permission. Though critics describe...
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-site optimizer that speeds up page builds on mobile devices based on Apple, Android and Microsoft operating systems.
Even though Google said its Google Wallet app was available Monday, it won't be installed over-the-air to all Nexus S 4G customers until Friday night.
Although Apple hasn't announced a release date for the iPhone 5, existing iPhone owners are already selling their handsets in anticipation.
Apple will launch the next iPhone on Oct. 4, a technology blog said today, citing what it called "sources close to the situation."
Satellite-4G carrier LightSquared said Wednesday that gear to prevent interference between its network and precision GPS gear will cost US$50 to $300 per device and it is in talks with the U.S. government about covering the cost of upgrading or repla...
The cyborg plant is not a new concept. The robot plant replacement is even less new: You can buy one for a price of $4.19 from ThinkGeek, after all. But a team at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich isn't interested in solar-powered p...
Despite the increasing use of smartphones at work, more than one-third of companies still don't provide any support for personal phones or outright prohibit their use at the office.
An image provided by an iPhone case supplier suggests that the next-generation iPhone will have a wider Home button, larger screen and a newly-positioned flash for the camera.
Doubt has been cast on the possibility of Apple launching an iPhone 5 in 2011 after a Chinese supplier claimed there was going to be "no iPhone 5 this year".
If you frequently use a mobile phone for business calls and text messages, you know that the fees from your carrier can add up quickly. But with suitable apps and programs, you can add an office line that lets you use Wi-Fi to make voice calls and se...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)WA
- FTSecurity Support Manager - Perth BasedNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- FTiOS and Android DevelopersSA
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTChange CoordinatorACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD