Analyst Brian Blair of Wedge Partners has said that Apple will only launch one new iPhone this year, not two models as others have claimed.
Nokia's acting Chief Technology Officer Henry Tirri is to stay on in the role, after his predecessor Rich Green left the company on Thursday following three months leave to deal with a "personal matter."
KDDI, which runs Japan's second-largest mobile carrier, will offer the iPhone 5 from early 2012, ending Softbank's monopoly of the device in Japan, the country's largest business newspaper reported Thursday.
The Internet was in an uproar earlier this year following Facebook's launch of facial recognition software for its photo services, enabling users to identify their friends in photos automatically--and without their permission. Though critics describe...
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-site optimizer that speeds up page builds on mobile devices based on Apple, Android and Microsoft operating systems.
Even though Google said its Google Wallet app was available Monday, it won't be installed over-the-air to all Nexus S 4G customers until Friday night.
Although Apple hasn't announced a release date for the iPhone 5, existing iPhone owners are already selling their handsets in anticipation.
Apple will launch the next iPhone on Oct. 4, a technology blog said today, citing what it called "sources close to the situation."
Satellite-4G carrier LightSquared said Wednesday that gear to prevent interference between its network and precision GPS gear will cost US$50 to $300 per device and it is in talks with the U.S. government about covering the cost of upgrading or repla...
The cyborg plant is not a new concept. The robot plant replacement is even less new: You can buy one for a price of $4.19 from ThinkGeek, after all. But a team at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich isn't interested in solar-powered p...
Despite the increasing use of smartphones at work, more than one-third of companies still don't provide any support for personal phones or outright prohibit their use at the office.
An image provided by an iPhone case supplier suggests that the next-generation iPhone will have a wider Home button, larger screen and a newly-positioned flash for the camera.
Doubt has been cast on the possibility of Apple launching an iPhone 5 in 2011 after a Chinese supplier claimed there was going to be "no iPhone 5 this year".
If you frequently use a mobile phone for business calls and text messages, you know that the fees from your carrier can add up quickly. But with suitable apps and programs, you can add an office line that lets you use Wi-Fi to make voice calls and se...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on a black market
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia