StackMob hopes to make it easier for Heroku's customers to extend their applications to mobile phones, by adding its service as a Heroku add-on.
Nokia announced Belle, an update of Symbian, along with three phones running the software, on Wednesday at an event in Hong Kong, as it tries to keep consumers interested in the OS.
The final version of the Windows Phone SDK 7.1 will arrive at the end of September. It allows developers <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2011/08/23/marketplace-amp-tools-open-for-mango-app-submission.aspx">to take ad...
WebOS wasn't really a bad operating system; it just never really had a purpose.
Readers who like to follow the bread crumb trails that gadget makers leave prior to the announcement of a new product might want to digest this morsel uncovered today in the whois registry: kindlescribe.com. This domain name, registered by Amazon.com...
The latest iPhone 5 rumors say the next iteration of Apple's smartphone will almost certainly be a CDMA/GSM dual-mode “world phone.” An unidentified iOS device has popped up in the usage logs for at least one popular iOS app sporting identifiers that...
Research In Motion announced three new versions of the Blackberry Curve smartphone. Research in Motion today announced three new BlackBerry Curve smartphones running the latest BlackBerry 7 mobile operating system with its faster Web browsing experi...
Skype announced that it is acquiring GroupMe for an undisclosed sum. Acquiring the young mobile group messaging service expands Skype's arsenal of communication tools and gives Skype (and by extension Microsoft once the purchase of Skype is complete)...
Hewlett-Packard's WebOS is not dead yet, and that could be a good thing for chip maker Qualcomm, according to an industry analyst.
Lenovo’s business-orientated tablet, the ThinkPad Tablet, is now available for order and should start shipping within a week. The 10-inch Android device, which Lenovo officially announced a little more than a month ago, boasts an impressive mix of co...
Talk of a lower-priced iPhone 4 sweeping news outlets and Apple blogs today isn't exactly a shock, an analyst said today.
As a geek and longtime tech reporter, there are few things I love writing about more than cool new technological innovations. It never ceases to amaze me what we humans can come up with, particularly when some good technology is fueling the effort.
Sprint will for the first time sell an iPhone, starting with the next generation of the phone, in mid-October, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
There are signs that Apple may soon allow China Mobile to distribute the iPhone, a deal that could give Apple a bigger share of China's mobile phone market. But Apple faces a tough choice in order to reach such a deal, say analysts: develop an iPhone...
Microsoft will release a <a href="http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/wpdev/archive/2011/08/22/quick-update-on-mango-app-submissions.aspx">detailed overview of the Mango app submission process</a> later on Tuesday, the company said in a blog p...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft OneNote for beginners: Everything you need to know
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- You won't find a steering wheel or a driver on this autonomous shuttle
- MIT researchers set out to create self-assembling chips
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTICT Business Development Manager - Technical Products/SolutionsQLD
- CCIT Project Scheduler- Port MacquarieQLD
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- TPLead TesterNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- CCFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTProgram Manager-SAP Transition, SAP FICO ImplementationNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTSenior Change Analyst/ Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Communications EngineerWA
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- CCProcurement OfficerQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- FTIT Business Process Analyst x 3 - (government background)NSW