Sure, we've all heard that widgets and better notifications may be headed for iOS 5, but it looks like an allegedly new (and notable) Apple employee may further confirm that notification changes are in Apple's future.
Sure, WWDC is just around the corner, but that doesn't mean that the Apple rumor mill stops churning.
A new liberal advocacy group has targeted Apple as a tax "cheater" for its leadership in a coalition calling for Congress to allow U.S. companies to return foreign earnings to the country at a greatly reduced tax rate.
Google has had to remove yet more malware-infected apps offered in its Android Market. As spotted by the Lookout Security Team, 50 applications were infected by a variation of the DroidDream malware that hit in March. Lookout is referring to the new ...
The Nook Color getting hacked isn't exactly new -- there are plenty of Nook Color hacks now, from installing different versions of Android to improving battery life or storage space. It's pretty exciting, then, when someone tests out a totally differ...
Google is giving Android Market users a new way to evaluate applications even as it struggles to keep malicious ones off the store.
The Android tablet race is about to get a dashing new contender.
HTC plans to release an SDK for Sense, the user interface it features on Android phones.
Motorola's CEO blamed the open Android app store for performance issues on some phones.
No question, the iPad and iPhone are amazing devices. But the iOS operating system isn't perfect. For example: How come AT&T rebills customers every month for cellular data service without asking? Do you really have to buy a AirPrint-compatible prin...
iPhones, iPads and other employee-owned mobile gear are the most risky devices that can be connected to corporate networks, according to a new survey by ISACA, an international user group devoted to providing benchmarks and guidance for technology be...
A trio of Windows Phone software developers say Microsoft's Mango release is ripe and juicy for programmers, and brings new ease and power to mobile enterprise applications.
HP is open to licensing the WebOS operating system, but only to very select companies, an executive said on Wednesday.
Logitech's LifeSize division expects to bring one-way video streaming to Android devices in a few months and introduce a two-way videoconferencing system to tablets and smartphones later this year.
Nokia has "increased confidence" that the first of its smartphones with Windows Phone will ship in the fourth quarter, the company said on Tuesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CC.Net & Oracle Developers - Agile, Digital/ Portal DevelopmentNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- CCProject Coordinator - Junior PM (ERP)ACT
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity ConsultantWA
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC