Sure, we've all heard that widgets and better notifications may be headed for iOS 5, but it looks like an allegedly new (and notable) Apple employee may further confirm that notification changes are in Apple's future.
Sure, WWDC is just around the corner, but that doesn't mean that the Apple rumor mill stops churning.
A new liberal advocacy group has targeted Apple as a tax "cheater" for its leadership in a coalition calling for Congress to allow U.S. companies to return foreign earnings to the country at a greatly reduced tax rate.
Google has had to remove yet more malware-infected apps offered in its Android Market. As spotted by the Lookout Security Team, 50 applications were infected by a variation of the DroidDream malware that hit in March. Lookout is referring to the new ...
The Nook Color getting hacked isn't exactly new -- there are plenty of Nook Color hacks now, from installing different versions of Android to improving battery life or storage space. It's pretty exciting, then, when someone tests out a totally differ...
Google is giving Android Market users a new way to evaluate applications even as it struggles to keep malicious ones off the store.
The Android tablet race is about to get a dashing new contender.
HTC plans to release an SDK for Sense, the user interface it features on Android phones.
Motorola's CEO blamed the open Android app store for performance issues on some phones.
No question, the iPad and iPhone are amazing devices. But the iOS operating system isn't perfect. For example: How come AT&T rebills customers every month for cellular data service without asking? Do you really have to buy a AirPrint-compatible prin...
iPhones, iPads and other employee-owned mobile gear are the most risky devices that can be connected to corporate networks, according to a new survey by ISACA, an international user group devoted to providing benchmarks and guidance for technology be...
A trio of Windows Phone software developers say Microsoft's Mango release is ripe and juicy for programmers, and brings new ease and power to mobile enterprise applications.
HP is open to licensing the WebOS operating system, but only to very select companies, an executive said on Wednesday.
Logitech's LifeSize division expects to bring one-way video streaming to Android devices in a few months and introduce a two-way videoconferencing system to tablets and smartphones later this year.
Nokia has "increased confidence" that the first of its smartphones with Windows Phone will ship in the fourth quarter, the company said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD