Summer is just around the corner, which means it's time for device manufacturers to release their high-profile Android devices all at the same time to pre-empt the iPhone 5 hype machine.
To hear Microsoft executive Andy Lees describe Mango's 500 improvements to the Windows Phone platform would be daunting.
The city of Taipei has sought more help from Sony for PlayStation Network gamers whose personal details may have been leaked, an official said on Wednesday. Its Law and Regulation Commission has also demanded answers from Apple over allegations that ...
Bluestacks plans to soon start offering technology that will let PC users run Android apps on their laptops and desktops.
China has become the first country to reach 900 million cell phone users, according to government statistics.
Since introducing Windows Phone 7 at the Mobile World Congress more than a year ago, it has almost seemed as if Microsoft had turned away from its core customers -- namely, business users -- but this week's announcement by CEO Steve Ballmer proves th...
PAW Server turns your Android device into a password-protected Web server. It's a neat and useful little app that can transform your phone into a streaming Webcam or a remote audio recording device. You can also use PAW Server to upload files to your...
T-Mobile is determined to get as much mileage out of its HSPA+ network as possible as the carrier has again increased its speed to reach theoretical peaks of 42Mbps in more than 50 markets.
It takes more than a sleek operating system to make a successful smartphone.
Tuesday morning, Microsoft took the wraps off Mango, an update to its Windows Phone 7 platform that includes more than 500 new features designed to improve multitasking, offer more dynamic information and make apps and the OS work together more effic...
The CEO of France Telecom, the parent company of network operator Orange, says Apple's next iPhone will be smaller and thinner.
The problems keep coming for Sony. On Tuesday the company confirmed that someone had hacked into its website and stolen about 2,000 customer names and e-mail addresses.
A software platform developed for TVs by the Meego open-source community, expected next month, will allow service providers to combine pay TV, app stores and consumer home content in one set-top box.
Microsoft on Tuesday unveiled many new features to its Windows Phone software but it left out a few that some people had hoped to see.
Asustek Computer will introduce a new device next week combining the features of a phone and a tablet PC, making it a potential rival to the Dell Streak and possibly heralding more such devices, the company and analysts said on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW