A U.S. startup has developed a smart action camera that can automatically find the most exciting parts of a video and weave them together.
Recent leaked images of a Lumia 950 XL smartphone prototype point to it as Microsoft's next flagship running Windows 10 Mobile.
China moving cops on-site at Internet companies... Do-Not-Track gets some bite...Lollipop lag shows Android is really fragmented...and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics is stepping up its payments push with the launch of a payment service that lets users buy content on some of its newer smart TVs.
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
The next edition of Google Glass will target enterprises and feature an attachable design, a news report suggests, shedding new light on rumors that have been circulating over the past several months.
Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Obama wants to boost U.S. supercomputing power...OPM, Anthem hackers also hit United Airlines...Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers...and more tech news.
Japanese robot Pepper is getting an intelligence upgrade via IBM's Watson, but that doesn't make interacting with the real world any less challenging.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
HTC is on track to release a consumer version of its Vive virtual reality headset by the end of the year, with device details coming in October.
Nokia has developed a camera for enterprise users that can help turn everyday surroundings into virtual reality (VR) imagery for games and other applications.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- FTSenior Security and Risk ConsultantNSW
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8ACT
- FTOperations Support Analyst (Business Process Improvement) Perm North SydneyNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA