The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should reject a privacy group's push to extend the E.U.'s controversial right to be forgotten rules to the U.S. because such regulations would have a "sweeping" negative effect on many U.S. companies, a trade group s...
Google's refusal to implement the EU's controversial right to be forgotten rules in the U.S. amounts to an unfair and deceptive business practice, a frequent critic of the search engine giant said.
Google's autonomous car fleet is undergoing a major expansion. In the last month, the number of cars it is permitted to drive on public streets has more than doubled, and Google now accounts for more than half of the driverless cars that are legal in...
A consumer rights group wants the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to address growing online privacy concerns by requiring websites to honor do-no-track requests.
A consumer privacy proposal from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration gives people too little control over their personal data and companies too much latitude to use that information, a coalition of 14 privacy and digital rights groups said.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should launch an investigation into the growing consolidation of big data analytics firms and digital marketing companies, a coalition of four privacy groups said Friday.
Members of the European Parliament are readying a motion calling for the break-up of Google, by separating its search engine functionality from other commercial services, according to news reports.
Congress should take action to protect privacy in response to a growing big-data revolution, a White House panel has recommended, but its report does not address wide-ranging surveillance and data-collection programs at the U.S. National Security Age...
Antitrust enforcement agencies should reject a proposed US$45.2 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable by Comcast, because it would give the combined company huge market power in the broadband and cable TV industries, a handful of consumer and digi...
rom $8.09 million in
Google, through its plan to link Gmail addresses to its Google+ social network, is violating a privacy agreement the company made with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, a long-time critic of the company's privacy practices said in a complaint to the...
The top product results in Google's Shopping service frequently feature products with higher prices than those listed on competing online shopping services, according to a complaint filed by longtime Google critic Consumer Watchdog.
Google will feature users in advertisements that run on its suite of websites when those users recommend products or stores.
Six privacy groups have asked the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to strike down proposed changes to Facebook's policies, as they violate a 2011 settlement with the agency over user privacy.
Five U.S. privacy groups have opposed a proposed US$8.5 million settlement with Google in a class action lawsuit over search privacy, as it fails to require Google to change its business practices, they said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW