An innovative watchband hinge makes the Yoga 3 Pro one of the best laptop convertibles on the market
Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
For $US59, the new Shapify.me service will turn a Kinect-based body scan into a three-dimensional figurine – all within the confines of the consumer’s home.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its latest, highly-anticipated smartphone into the Australian market – the Samsung Galaxy S4 – and the company is expecting high growth rates with its introduction.
Mobile phone manufacturer, Nokia, is the newest name in the subscription-based music service game, having launched its own offering, Nokia Music+, yesterday.
The iPad is known for consuming content, not creating it. But there are hidden features and short-cuts for the keyboard, within email and in Safari that make creating content on an iPad faster and easier than you think.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Brinks safe can be hacked with just a USB stick
- Samsung event in August portends new smartphone launch
- OnePlus 2 goes official from $329
- Amazon takes on MySQL with Aurora
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW