Dick Smith has entered the direct post-paid mobile market through a new partnership with Vodafone, and has confirmed it is holding talks with both Telstra and Optus.
A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
For $US59, the new Shapify.me service will turn a Kinect-based body scan into a three-dimensional figurine – all within the confines of the consumer’s home.
Samsung Electronics has unveiled its latest, highly-anticipated smartphone into the Australian market – the Samsung Galaxy S4 – and the company is expecting high growth rates with its introduction.
Mobile phone manufacturer, Nokia, is the newest name in the subscription-based music service game, having launched its own offering, Nokia Music+, yesterday.
The iPad is known for consuming content, not creating it. But there are hidden features and short-cuts for the keyboard, within email and in Safari that make creating content on an iPad faster and easier than you think.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook and Yahoo prevent use of recycled email addresses to hijack accounts
- Facebook hopes to get people talking -- using whatever name -- with Rooms app
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- Akamai sees record-setting spikes in size and volume of DDoS attacks
- German publishers capitulate and let Google post news snippets -- for now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW