Lenovo is laying off 3200 employees and trimming down its smartphone portfolio in response to a slowdown in its PC and handset sales.
Wearables are reducing interest in Swiss watches, with those highly regarded timepieces losing some of their luster as technology is incorporated into what people wear on their wrists.
Samsung Electronics is hosting its second major product launch of the year in New York Thursday, with a lot riding on the expected debut of the large format Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+. Carrying forward designs reminiscent of the existing S6 sm...
Qualcomm has teased out some more details about its upcoming Snapdragon 820 processor, including a refreshed GPU and an image processing unit that could lead to big improvements in smartphone cameras.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Fitbit is known for selling fitness trackers to consumers, but the company also sees its fortunes in the enterprise market.
If you're worried about Big Brother monitoring you from security cameras, Japan has developed eyewear that can keep you anonymous.
Lenovo's latest smartphone strategy downplays the company name, instead spotlighting a new brand, ZUK.
OnePlus said buyers of its new smartphone in the U.S. and Canada will have to wait longer than originally thought to get their phones.
Chinese vendors tripled shipments year-on-year in the second quarter in the Indian market, indicating that low-cost vendors are posing a challenge to global players like Apple in a very price-sensitive market.
As part of its plan to set up to 12 manufacturing facilities in India by 2020, contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group is investing US$5 billion in a factory and other facilities in the western Indian state of Maharashtra.
Pebble isn't wasting time getting its smartwatches on the wrists of consumers.
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. With Nest's motion-sensing camera, that prevention will put a dent in your wallet.
The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced it will begin licensing 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray technology this month and expects discs to be available by the holidays.
Continuing to struggle in the smartphone industry, HTC is hoping its upcoming products in virtual reality and wearables can pull in some sales.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
- AMD gets into SSDs with value Radeon R3 drives
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Google Slides makes it easier to talk back to presenters
- Google turns on HTTPS for all blogspot blogs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCOnline Shop Operations Consultant (eCommerce)VIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW