A U.S. startup has developed a smart action camera that can automatically find the most exciting parts of a video and weave them together.
Recent leaked images of a Lumia 950 XL smartphone prototype point to it as Microsoft's next flagship running Windows 10 Mobile.
China moving cops on-site at Internet companies... Do-Not-Track gets some bite...Lollipop lag shows Android is really fragmented...and more tech news.
Samsung Electronics is stepping up its payments push with the launch of a payment service that lets users buy content on some of its newer smart TVs.
Google's started a car company...Samsung puts $85 million into cancer-victim fund...Apple explores offering phone service...and more tech news.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
The next edition of Google Glass will target enterprises and feature an attachable design, a news report suggests, shedding new light on rumors that have been circulating over the past several months.
Facebook drone set to fly this year...Windows 10 hit on browser choice...Hacker breaks into GM car using OnStar...and more tech news.
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
Well it's about time. Nearly six years after the original Angry Birds burst onto the mobile gaming scene Rovio is back with its official sequel, Angry Birds 2.
Obama wants to boost U.S. supercomputing power...OPM, Anthem hackers also hit United Airlines...Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers...and more tech news.
Japanese robot Pepper is getting an intelligence upgrade via IBM's Watson, but that doesn't make interacting with the real world any less challenging.
Lackluster demand for its flagship Galaxy S6 smartphone and higher marketing costs led Samsung Electronics to another quarter of falling sales and profits in the April to June period.
HTC is on track to release a consumer version of its Vive virtual reality headset by the end of the year, with device details coming in October.
Nokia has developed a camera for enterprise users that can help turn everyday surroundings into virtual reality (VR) imagery for games and other applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia