Microsoft is pledging dramatic improvements to its notoriously complex enterprise licensing, but experts are skeptical about the potential impact of the plan.
The enterprise has gone mobile and there's no turning back. And while the BYOD movement has received plenty of attention, IT departments are getting a handle on the security risks of personal mobile devices in the workplace. The next challenge is "br...
Vague policies, rogue apps, zombie phones can doom even the best Bring Your Own Device intentions. But the good news is it's not too late to make game-changing adjustments.
Some healthcare providers, financial services firms and other companies in highly regulated industries are taking full advantage of social media, even though they're awash in rules. Here's how they do it.
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
Samsung has paid close attention to usability, while also boosting the browser and VPN
The iPad Mini's small size doesn't hinder many apps, whereas the fourth-generation iPad adds little value
A new generation of small tablets has reinvented entertainment on the go, but which is best? Find out now and gear up for holiday gift-buying
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCProject managerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Architect - Technical LeadershipWA
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTData EngineersNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW