Alcatel-Lucent is reportedly shopping around its enterprise switching, IP telephony and contact center businesses in an effort to boost its financial performance by focusing on core telecom markets.
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini received a seven per cent pay bump last year, as Intel more than doubled its profits and for the first time topped $40 billion in revenue. His total compensation climbed to $15.7 million in 2010 from $14.6 million in 2009, acc...
EMC Corp. today announced it has acquired NetWitness Corp, a security company that makes the NextGen visibility monitoring system to detect electronic threats and malware-based attacks. EMC said NetWitness will operate as part of RSA.
The proposed AT&T-T-Mobile merger has many different groups standing athwart recent telecom history and yelling, "Stop!"
AT&T’s surprise buyout of T-Mobile USA for $39 billion has industry watchers scrambling to figure out what the deal means for subscribers, the U.S. cellular industry and investors.
Groupon is in talks with banks for an initial public offering that places the value of the company as high as $25 billion, Bloomberg and others are reporting.
There is a disconnect between students getting high-tech degrees and what employers are looking for in those graduates.
Cisco achieved a milestone in its most recent fiscal quarter, one with profound implications for the future of the company: Cisco made more money from its new products and services than it did from routers and switches.
We know that Apple’s mobile application subscription scheme is unpopular with publishers, but now analyst firm Forrester’s CEO is panning it too.
Cisco this week announced its intent to acquire privately held Inlet Technologies, a provider of adaptive bit rate (ABR) digital media processing platforms, for $95 million in cash and retention-based incentives.
It's time for a change. Across the board, the IT job market is showing promising signs of life, and IT pros who stayed in less-than-ideal jobs during the recession are jumping at a chance to move their careers forward.
Apple (NASDAQ – AAPL) kicked off 2011 with a series of highs and lows: The company reported that the iPhone and iPad fueled record sales, joined forces with Verizon and opened a new app store, but it also said CEO Steve Jobs was taking a medical lea...
If carriers were like sports teams, Verizon could be described as having a lot of momentum heading into its iPhone showdown with AT&T.
Juniper posted fourth-quarter revenue well beyond Wall Street expectations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC