The telco resists the ACCC’s requests to run corrective advertising and claims the watchdog has blown the misleading advertising case out of proportion.
WASHINGTON - The involvement of the U.S. Department of Justice in a whistleblower case against Oracle Corp., alleging that it overcharged government customers, significantly raises the legal stakes for the company.
It's not the first time onlookers have declared that the long-running legal dispute between Novell and SCO is over, but many are saying that a Thursday judgment favoring Novell on all counts is the end of the road.
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) <a href="http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/May/10-civ-610.html">announced today</a> that <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9138245/EMC_Update">EMC</a> Corp. has paid $87.5 million to settle allegati...
Google's secret Wi-Fi sniffing has prompted a class-action lawsuit that could force the company to pay up to $10,000 for each time it snatched data from unprotected hotspots, court documents show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Developers begin work on LibreOffice for Android
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, January 27
- Computer simulation eases real-world Chinese traffic jams
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
- China signals censors will continue to crack down on VPN services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.