The telco resists the ACCC’s requests to run corrective advertising and claims the watchdog has blown the misleading advertising case out of proportion.
WASHINGTON - The involvement of the U.S. Department of Justice in a whistleblower case against Oracle Corp., alleging that it overcharged government customers, significantly raises the legal stakes for the company.
It's not the first time onlookers have declared that the long-running legal dispute between Novell and SCO is over, but many are saying that a Thursday judgment favoring Novell on all counts is the end of the road.
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) <a href="http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/May/10-civ-610.html">announced today</a> that <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9138245/EMC_Update">EMC</a> Corp. has paid $87.5 million to settle allegati...
Google's secret Wi-Fi sniffing has prompted a class-action lawsuit that could force the company to pay up to $10,000 for each time it snatched data from unprotected hotspots, court documents show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (J2EE/JAVA/Web) 161012/SSA/552Asia
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCContract IT Helpdesk Support (Lotus Notes) 161007/ITHS/vmpAsia
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject ManagerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC