Coverity has updated its development testing suite so that its results can be displayed directly from within the HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite software, Coverity announced Monday.
Coverity is releasing on Tuesday a code governance offering intended to help software development houses manage code quality.
This is the story of a cloud and its silver lining.
The overall number of defects in open-source projects is dropping, a new study by vendor Coverity has found.
Coverity is shipping its Coverity Architecture Analyzer software to help software architects ensure that their intended designs are implemented.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT