Coverity has updated its development testing suite so that its results can be displayed directly from within the HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) suite software, Coverity announced Monday.
Coverity is releasing on Tuesday a code governance offering intended to help software development houses manage code quality.
This is the story of a cloud and its silver lining.
The overall number of defects in open-source projects is dropping, a new study by vendor Coverity has found.
Coverity is shipping its Coverity Architecture Analyzer software to help software architects ensure that their intended designs are implemented.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava Developer - Baseline Clearance requiredVIC
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCCloud Automation EngineerACT
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC