The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality regulations, also known as open Internet rules, face a hearing on Monday in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Verizon Communications has challenged the FCC's au...
As TVs get higher resolution and bigger displays, while getting cheaper over time, cable operators may be able to cover an entire wall of your home with a screen that includes two full-size TV shows plus weather, upcoming show information, a social m...
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
Cox Communications plans to sell wireless spectrum licenses covering 28 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$315 million, becoming the latest cable operator to join with Verizon for mobile services.
Cox Communications, which planned its own mobile network in 2008 but later settled for reselling Sprint Nextel service, stopped selling wireless altogether on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT