The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality regulations, also known as open Internet rules, face a hearing on Monday in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Verizon Communications has challenged the FCC's au...
As TVs get higher resolution and bigger displays, while getting cheaper over time, cable operators may be able to cover an entire wall of your home with a screen that includes two full-size TV shows plus weather, upcoming show information, a social m...
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
Cox Communications plans to sell wireless spectrum licenses covering 28 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$315 million, becoming the latest cable operator to join with Verizon for mobile services.
Cox Communications, which planned its own mobile network in 2008 but later settled for reselling Sprint Nextel service, stopped selling wireless altogether on Wednesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- All new Chromebooks will get Android app support
- The Asus Tinker Board is a powerful Raspberry Pi rival that plays 4K video
- Hugo Barra quits Chinese phone maker Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Torment: Tides of Numenera preview: This is the bizarre follow-up Planescape deserves
- Moving Steam games to a different folder or hard drive is finally easy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - AdelaideWA
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- CCAgile CoachWA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectQLD