The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality regulations, also known as open Internet rules, face a hearing on Monday in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Verizon Communications has challenged the FCC's au...
As TVs get higher resolution and bigger displays, while getting cheaper over time, cable operators may be able to cover an entire wall of your home with a screen that includes two full-size TV shows plus weather, upcoming show information, a social m...
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
Cox Communications plans to sell wireless spectrum licenses covering 28 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$315 million, becoming the latest cable operator to join with Verizon for mobile services.
Cox Communications, which planned its own mobile network in 2008 but later settled for reselling Sprint Nextel service, stopped selling wireless altogether on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools
- Google adds warning to unencrypted emails
- Intel's Itanium to live an as HPE commits to new servers with the chip
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC