The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality regulations, also known as open Internet rules, face a hearing on Monday in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Verizon Communications has challenged the FCC's au...
As TVs get higher resolution and bigger displays, while getting cheaper over time, cable operators may be able to cover an entire wall of your home with a screen that includes two full-size TV shows plus weather, upcoming show information, a social m...
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
Cox Communications plans to sell wireless spectrum licenses covering 28 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$315 million, becoming the latest cable operator to join with Verizon for mobile services.
Cox Communications, which planned its own mobile network in 2008 but later settled for reselling Sprint Nextel service, stopped selling wireless altogether on Wednesday.
Many U.S. cable providers will offer broadband service for US$9.95 a month and an e-recycler will offer $150 PCs and laptops to low-income families in an effort to bring the benefits of broadband to more people across the country.
Cox Communications is backing down from its ambitious plan to build its own 3G cellular network, saying on Tuesday that it will decommission its infrastructure and use Sprint Nextel's network to provide its subscribers with a branded mobile service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi acquires patents from Microsoft ahead of US entry plans
- Dell's private buyout shortchanged shareholders, court rules
- Atari's going to build IoT devices that talk over a low-power network
- Marketo gets scooped up into the private world for US$1.79 billion
- Kaby Lake starts strong as Intel retools PC strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCIT Support Analyst// Service Desk Support/ Level 1 SupportNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW