EBay has sold its 28.4 percent ownership stake in Craigslist as part of an agreement between the companies announced Friday .
A man was shot and killed in San Francisco this week after he tried to sell his PlayStation 4 on Craigslist, highlighting the potential dangers of selling goods to strangers online.
In the same way that watched pots never boil, hotly anticipated Android versions often aren't released when we think they should be. However, turn your back for a second and bang – suddenly Jelly Bean 4.3's all over the Internet.
The U.S. Supreme Court will hear arguments Monday in two cases with potentially broad implications to technology users, one reviewing whether consumers can resell copyright-protected products they have purchased and the second challenging an electron...
Yearning for the next iPhone but unsure what to do with your current, soon-to-be-outdated model? Not to worry -- plenty of gadget buyback options are available to give you enough cash to pay an early termination fee or snatch up that new, shiny iPhon...
An Illinois judge this week dismissed a lawsuit filed by the Cook County Sheriff's Office charging Craigslist with facilitating prostitution.
Philip Markoff, who has come to be known as the alleged Craigslist killer, today pleaded innocent to first-degree murder and six other charges in Suffolk Superior Court in Boston.
Seven people were indicted this week on charges that they were operating a prostitution ring that advertised exclusively on Craigslist. The indictments are the latest in a series of blows to the Craigslist classified advertising Web site.
After South Carolina Attorney General Henry McMaster said efforts by Craigslist to eliminate racy ads aren't enough to halt his crimininal investigation, the head of the classified advertising Web site demanded an apology.
Online-classifieds site Craigslist said on Wednesday that it will remove the "erotic services" category of advertisements from its U.S. Web site in a week, after the site was criticized by law enforcement agencies as providing a forum for prostitutio...
With the so-called Craigslist killer making daily headlines, experts are debating whether the online classified advertising firm could face legal trouble for allegedly allowing the site to promote prostitution. The American online classified advertis...
The man arrested for allegedly targeting women who advertised massage and other exotic services on Craigslist is getting some support - on Facebook anyway.
The social media phenomenon that is Twitter continues to attract third-party developers with the London-based WorkDigital developing TwitterJobSearch, a job search engine for the microblogging service now available online (in beta, of course).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Schneider Electric PLC simulator flaw exposes workstations to hacking
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCApplications Support Technical OfficerACT
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- FTFrontend Developer/DesignerNSW
- CCMicrosoft AX Support AnalystsQLD
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCWintel Technical LeadVIC
- TPDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA