Four out of five iPhone users have enabled a feature that allows them to locate, lock and wipe their phones if they are lost or stolen, according to the results of a survey by the San Francisco district attorney's office.
A Pennsylvania man who hacked into multiple corporate, university and government computer networks and tried to sell access to them, including supercomputers from a U.S. national security laboratory, has been sentenced to 18 months in prison.
The state attorney general for New York has sent the five largest U.S. cellphone carriers each a letter asking why they all oppose the installation of a "kill-switch" device in their handsets as a deterrent against smartphone theft.
Thirteen people, including the creator of Blackhole, a popular exploit tool used to infect computers with malware, were arrested and charged in Russia with creating and participating in a criminal organization.
An IT specialist working for the U.S. National Science Foundation has pleaded guilty to theft of government property for redirecting more than US$94,000 in government funds for his personal use, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Anonymous members, charged with a distributed denial-of-service attack on PayPal, entered a plea Thursday that could see some of them walk free at sentencing next December.
Microsoft and law enforcement agencies said Thursday that they disrupted a botnet that defrauded online advertisers of US$2.7 million a month but that the malicious network hasn't been completely eliminated.
The U.S. Department of Justice has made the right decision to not prosecute WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange for publishing leaks from former U.S. Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning, if a recent report in the Washington Post is correct, press...
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg will be extradited to Denmark on Wednesday, a Swedish public prosecutor confirmed Friday.
A New York federal court denied bail on Thursday to Ross William Ulbricht, the 29-year-old accused of running the Silk Road underground marketplace, deeming him a flight risk and a danger to the community.
Mobile carriers are opposed to the plan for a smartphone 'kill switch' that would render smartphones inoperable after they are stolen, claiming that it could be misused by hackers to block critical services.
Law enforcement officials trying to rein in violent smartphone theft have criticized cellular operators who they say rejected a solution that would help address the problem.
Six more alleged participants were arrested Monday in a US$45 million global ATM fraud, including one man who was photographed stuffing $800,000 into a suitcase, federal prosecutors in New York said.
A member of the hacker group Anonymous was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison for hacking into the computers of a geopolitical analysis firm.
The U.S. Department of Justice is scrutinizing sellers on underground online marketplaces, and on Thursday said federal agents had arrested one person for alleged illegal weapons sale on underground market "Black Market Reloaded" in an elaborate stin...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSecurity Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCServiceNOW DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTFull Stack PHP Developer - Focus on Front EndQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- CCWindows AdministratorACT
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW