Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor who leaked details of the agency's surveillance programs, is willing to return to the U.S. and face criminal charges, if he's assured of a fair trial, according to a Russian news rep...
Hunter Moore, the infamous creator of a website that published nude photos of people that had been pilfered from their email accounts, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to two counts in federal court.
A Swedish man pleaded guilty Wednesday to peddling one of the most prevalent spying programs called Blackshades that was widely used by the criminal underground.
A still-active cybercriminal gang has stolen up to a $1 billion from banks in at least 25 countries over the last two years, infiltrating networks with malware and spying on employees' computers to facilitate large wire transfers, Kaspersky Lab said ...
A programmer for defunct file storage site Megaupload has pleaded guilty to criminal copyright infringement charges and has been sentenced to a year and a day in U.S. prison.
The number of thefts and robberies of smartphones, particularly iPhones, is on the fall in New York, London and San Francisco, according to data to be released Wednesday.
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom has avoided extradition to the U.S. on copyright infringement charges, but one of his lieutenants may have turned himself in there yesterday.
Pro tip for any would-be online drug kingpins: Don't post vacation pictures on Facebook.
After little over three hours of deliberation, a Manhattan jury found Ross Ulbricht guilty on all counts of conspiracy related to running the notorious Silk Road underground online marketplace.
Federal prosecutors made their closing arguments Tuesday in their case against Ross Ulbricht, the accused mastermind behind the notorious Silk Road underground marketplace for drugs and other unlawful goods, by asking the jury to connect the dots amo...
Chat logs and other digital records entered into evidence in a federal court case Monday detailed how the operators of the infamous Silk Road underground online marketplace planned to have individuals murdered for potentially disclosing the identitie...
A passenger who says she was raped and sexually assaulted by an Uber driver in New Delhi has sued Uber in a U.S. court, alleging that the company was negligent and that its commitment to passenger safety comes second to profits.
The man accused of masterminding the Silk Road underground online marketplace had between $16 million and $18 million worth of bitcoins on the laptop he was using when he was arrested in October 2013, federal prosecutors testified in Manhattan federa...
A former drug dealer has testified in court that he sold as much as US$70,000 worth of heroin each month through the Silk Road online market, which he saw as a safe, easy place to do business.
When operating outside of the law, you can't exactly rely on the police to protect your illegal enterprise from other criminals.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160511/P/043Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia