EA will release The Lost Island multiplayer DLC pack for Crysis 3 on 5 June.
Despite being a new developer, Crytek quickly made a name for itself as a developer of cutting edge games, at least on a technical level.
Electronic Arts has released a beta of Crysis 3's multiplayer leading up to the game’s February 21 release in Australia.
With the original Crysis setting the benchmark for graphics and gameplay, and Crysis 2 marking the debut of the series on consoles, the stakes are high for next year’s release of Crysis 3.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCommunications OfficeACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCJava Developer- 12 month contractNSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC