IT services vendor Computer Sciences Corp. plans to separate its US$4.1 billion U.S. public sector business to form a new company, it said Tuesday.
IT services company CSC will pay US$190 million to settle a case brought by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over four-year-old charges that it violated U.S. antifraud, reporting, and books-and-records laws. The company did not admit guilt...
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg has been sentenced by the Court of Frederiksberg in Denmark to three-and-a-half years in jail for hacking and serious vandalism.
The U.S. Air Force has decided to scrap a major ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project after spending US$1 billion, concluding that finishing it would cost far too much more money for too little gain.
An investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission has been expanded to include Computer Sciences Corp.'s business in Australia, the company said on Wednesday.
IT services company, Computer Sciences Corporation, said Wednesday it has acquired AppLabs Technologies, a privately held Indian software testing services provider, for an undisclosed amount.
The growing maturity of virtual desktop technologies and customer interest in Windows 7 has virtual desktop infrastructure vendors expecting big adoption numbers in 2010. But while most CIOs are at least thinking about desktop virtualization, this y...
Microsoft Corp.'s late move into the hosted software business gained some headway this month when two outsourcers -- Computer Sciences Corp. and Azaleos Corp. -- agreed to resell its Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
IT services firm CSC is the latest in a string of technology companies including IBM, Dell and HP to lay-off staff amid the global economic crisis.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCData AnalystVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC