Queensland University of Technology avionics engineering student Bryan Huang has unveiled a mini blimp that looks a lot like a shiny, floating doughnut. The blimp may find employment as a guide to help visitors find their way from reception at CSIRO'...
The CSIRO is moving to attract millions of dollars worth of commercial investment from networking vendors ahead of the first field trial of its in-house broadband wireless over analogue television spectrum technology.
The Australian Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) is suing three of the largest U.S. mobile operators, charging they infringed a patent by selling wireless LAN products.
On 28 October CSIRO scientist Dr John O’Sullivan was awarded the Prime Minster’s Prize for Science and a $300,000 grant for his achievements in astronomy and wireless technologies
Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organisation (CSIRO) has turned its budgeted deficit of $34.2 million for the 2008-09 financial year into a $122 million surplus, with the unexpected windfall primarily attributed to its intellectual p...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 2 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 3 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
- 4 Asus Zenbook UX303LN Ultrabook
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Reports: North Korea's Internet access, mobile networks down
- PlayStation Network recovering after outage
- Hackers target Tor as PlayStation disruption continues
- Connected, self-driving cars in the front seat at CES
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.