On the coffee table was a message etched in powder, presumably cocaine: "I really miss you."
CSIS Security Group
An archive containing nearly 5 million Gmail addresses and plain text passwords was posted Tuesday on an online forum, but the data is old and likely sourced from multiple data breaches according to one security firm.
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
The source code for an impressively small but capable malware program that targets online bank accounts has been leaked, according to CSIS Security Group of Denmark.
The Shylock home banking malware has been updated with new functionality that allows it to spread automatically using the popular Skype Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and instant messaging client.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Project Manager, Research Data ProjectNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia