On the coffee table was a message etched in powder, presumably cocaine: "I really miss you."
An archive containing nearly 5 million Gmail addresses and plain text passwords was posted Tuesday on an online forum, but the data is old and likely sourced from multiple data breaches according to one security firm.
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
The source code for an impressively small but capable malware program that targets online bank accounts has been leaked, according to CSIS Security Group of Denmark.
The Shylock home banking malware has been updated with new functionality that allows it to spread automatically using the popular Skype Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and instant messaging client.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel announces delayed English Premier League coverage confounding Optus' live EPL coverage debacle
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Australian Systems Integrator - Immediate interviewNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCCommunication and Change ManagerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC