On the coffee table was a message etched in powder, presumably cocaine: "I really miss you."
An archive containing nearly 5 million Gmail addresses and plain text passwords was posted Tuesday on an online forum, but the data is old and likely sourced from multiple data breaches according to one security firm.
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
The source code for an impressively small but capable malware program that targets online bank accounts has been leaked, according to CSIS Security Group of Denmark.
The Shylock home banking malware has been updated with new functionality that allows it to spread automatically using the popular Skype Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and instant messaging client.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCICT Project Reporting Planning CoordinatorNSW
- FTBizTalk Developer X3VIC
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- FTWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCOffice 365 SpecialistQLD
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Commercial LinesVIC
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management FrameworkNSW
- CCChange Analyst - BankingNSW
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Case Developer - GovernmentNSW
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW