On the coffee table was a message etched in powder, presumably cocaine: "I really miss you."
An archive containing nearly 5 million Gmail addresses and plain text passwords was posted Tuesday on an online forum, but the data is old and likely sourced from multiple data breaches according to one security firm.
Salesforce.com users are being targeted by a new version of a computer Trojan that has typically attacked online banking customers until now.
The source code for an impressively small but capable malware program that targets online bank accounts has been leaked, according to CSIS Security Group of Denmark.
The Shylock home banking malware has been updated with new functionality that allows it to spread automatically using the popular Skype Voice-over-IP (VoIP) and instant messaging client.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook will use Whatsapp users' personal data to target ads
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia