The mobile industry is trying to shoot down another law requiring cellphone radiation warnings.
Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
One of the main arguments for the trade groups and ISPs that have filed six -- yes, six -- lawsuits against the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules is that the agency violated a 69-year-old administrative procedure law in cr...
The rush is on to sue the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules, with three trade groups filing legal challenges Tuesday.
A group of U.S. lawmakers has reintroduced legislation aimed at encouraging government agencies to give up their spectrum by allowing the agencies to share in the profits when the spectrum is auctioned to commercial mobile carriers.
A Republican net neutrality proposal in the U.S. Congress would not fully protect broadband customers because it would prohibit the Federal Communications Commission from enacting new rules against selectively blocking or throttling traffic, critics ...
Sprint wouldn't object to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission reclassifying broadband as a regulated public utility in order to pass strong net neutrality rules, as long as the agency applies those new regulations with a "light touch," the mob...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will soon decide whether to lay down rules regarding hotels' ability to block personal Wi-Fi hotspots inside their buildings, a practice that recently earned Marriott International a US $600,000 fine.
A spate of recent news stories have revealed that a wide variety of lobby groups have financial ties to broadband carriers and trade associations, accusing them of faking grassroots opposition to strong net neutrality rules.
Google and Facebook continued to pour millions of dollars into federal political lobbying in the third quarter in attempts to influence U.S. lawmakers and have legislation written in their favor.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should not hold mobile carriers to the same net neutrality rules as it does for wired broadband providers because of unique mobile network management challenges, the head of the largest U.S. mobile trade gro...
SAP and Ericsson have joined forces to help enterprises manage mobile devices and apps as a service.
The keynote stage at CTIA became a net neutrality boxing ring again on Wednesday as the head of the show's sponsor, CTIA President and CEO Meredith Attwell Baker, sharply disagreed with Tuesday's comments by FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler about how the mob...
Back-end technology that AT&T implemented partly for VoLTE (voice over LTE) will help make the Apple Watch and other connected devices useful.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Intel's Atom is underwhelming no more: New chip packs 16 cores
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- LTE speeds outpace home internet with new Qualcomm and Intel modems
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedVIC
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO ManagerNSW