New Zealand enterprises need to rewire their ‘innovation brains’ or risk being sidelined by competitors. IDC’s Louise Francis lists three questions to jumpstart the process.
Being flexible and looking at a variety of options is important for CIOs looking to move their data to the cloud.
Raymie Stata, named Thursday as Yahoo chief technology officer, has a tough job ahead of him: Yahoo has experienced <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/197234/bartz_yahoo_working_to_boost_flagging_user_engagement.html">flagging</a> user interest ...
Attention to privacy on Facebook has been intense in recent months after the company made more profile information public by default, added options to its already-complicated privacy settings and introduced features to personalize external Web sites ...
Consumer Web portal company Yahoo has appointed a new chief technology officer, with former Chief Architect Raymie Stata taking on the role immediately, Yahoo <a href="http://ycorpblog.com/2010/06/03/raymiecto-2/">announced</a> Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCMaximo Consultant - Asset ManagementVIC
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - BallaratVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- CCSenior Developer | Salesforce/JavaNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC