New Zealand enterprises need to rewire their ‘innovation brains’ or risk being sidelined by competitors. IDC’s Louise Francis lists three questions to jumpstart the process.
Being flexible and looking at a variety of options is important for CIOs looking to move their data to the cloud.
Raymie Stata, named Thursday as Yahoo chief technology officer, has a tough job ahead of him: Yahoo has experienced <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/197234/bartz_yahoo_working_to_boost_flagging_user_engagement.html">flagging</a> user interest ...
Attention to privacy on Facebook has been intense in recent months after the company made more profile information public by default, added options to its already-complicated privacy settings and introduced features to personalize external Web sites ...
Consumer Web portal company Yahoo has appointed a new chief technology officer, with former Chief Architect Raymie Stata taking on the role immediately, Yahoo <a href="http://ycorpblog.com/2010/06/03/raymiecto-2/">announced</a> Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProgram Control ManagerSA
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTERP Data Migration ConsultantNSW
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- TPBusiness Analyst/Data Analytics ConsultantVIC
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCInfrastructure & Network Program Manager -Government BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- FTMigration Release ManagerACT
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTProject Lead / Business Analyst | SalesforceQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist/AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW