Users of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud on Tuesday gained easier access to Instagram's roughly 300 million users thanks to an integration made possible by a new API.
Customer Relationship Management
Microsoft has acquired Incent Games and plans to integrate the Texas startup's FantasySalesTeam sales-gamification software into Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft and FieldOne have been partners for several years already, but on Thursday Microsoft took the relationship a step further and acquired the New Jersey-based provider of field-service software.
Salesforce has long targeted SMBs with its Desk.com application for customer support, but on Wednesday the cloud powerhouse launched a new version of the software designed specifically for rapidly growing firms.
Companies large and small are scrambling to keep up with the demands of an increasingly mobile world, and on Thursday Salesforce unveiled a new line of tools that's designed to help.
Microsoft's Dynamics ERP and CRM product lines seemed safe immediately following former CEO Steve Ballmer's sweeping reorganization of the company last year. But now that longtime Microsoft executive Satya Nadella has been named Ballmer's successor, ...
Last week's OpenWorld conference made on thing clear: Oracle remains committed to its next-generation Fusion Applications but massive growth in the product line is probably not around the corner.
Salesforce.com's second-quarter earnings conference call featured the usual dose of chest-thumping by CEO Marc Benioff as the company posted US$957 million in revenue and raised its full fiscal year forecast to at least $4 billion.
Microsoft's sweeping company reorganization may have some insiders feeling jittery about the future, but it's doubtful that the vendor's Dynamics business applications division or its customers need to worry.
Oracle's string of high-profile cloud-computing partnership announcements with Microsoft, Salesforce.com and NetSuite dominated tech news headlines this week.
Whitepapers about Customer Relationship Management
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- In light of increased cyberattacks, White House sets defense plan with FBI in charge
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Gain access to an ARM server running Linux OS, through the cloud
- SMS-based two-factor authentication may be headed out the door
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW