Larry Ellison may no longer be CEO of Oracle, but he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Indeed, as executive chairman and CTO, Ellison is now in a position to focus solely on creating new products and services that will cement his legacy as he enters...
Microsoft has created an aggressively priced CRM Online product bundle that includes both Office 365 and its Power BI tool, in a bid to steal customers away from rival Salesforce.com.
SugarCRM customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland -- especially those concerned about privacy and data access issues -- look to be the prime beneficiaries of a deal for Deutsche Telekom to host the company's customer relationship management serv...
Oracle CTO and executive chairman, Larry Ellison, who just a few years ago famously mocked the notion of Cloud computing, has positioned the company as one set up to become the industry's largest cloud player, with something to offer customers at all...
It seems that a week doesn't go by these days without major software vendors announcing updates to their marketing software portfolios, and the past few days were no exception as rivals Oracle and Salesforce.com both made some news.
Microsoft is poised to release a major update to its Dynamics CRM and marketing applications in a bid to gain market share against rivals such as Salesforce.com.
Add Tibco to the list of vendors pushing a full stack of so-called "customer engagement" software, which companies use to track and analyze consumer behavior in hopes of building deeper relationships with them and ultimately, selling more products an...
Salesforce.com's development teams are continuing their steady pace of improvements to the Salesforce1 mobile application, which first debuted at last year's Dreamforce conference.
Philadelphia is set to use a slew of Salesforce.com technologies in order to create a next-generation version of its 311 system for public information and citizen reporting of nonemergency situations around the city.
Infor has acquired SalesLogix in a bid to compete with Salesforce.com in the cloud CRM (customer relationship management) software market, particularly for customers seeking industry-specific features.
Microsoft has expanded the availability of its cloud CRM software into 17 additional countries in a move sure to step up its rivalry with Salesforce.com.
Salesforce.com recently launched a new product called Social Studio in spite of the fact that an existing, competing product had already used that name for years, marketing software vendor StrongView Systems alleges in a new trademark-infringement la...
Oracle has hooked up its SRM (social relationship management) software suite to LinkedIn, a move to give marketing and customer support staffers a way to reach the business-oriented social network's 300 million users.
Microsoft is continuing its dogfight with Salesforce.com in the customer relationship management software market with a new Dynamics CRM Online cloud service for U.S. government agencies.
Salesforce.com is rollling out enhancements to its Salesforce1 mobile application, with new reporting and dashboard capabilities that give users a way to dig deeper and more broadly into CRM data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW