Larry Ellison may no longer be CEO of Oracle, but he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Indeed, as executive chairman and CTO, Ellison is now in a position to focus solely on creating new products and services that will cement his legacy as he enters...
Microsoft has created an aggressively priced CRM Online product bundle that includes both Office 365 and its Power BI tool, in a bid to steal customers away from rival Salesforce.com.
SugarCRM customers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland -- especially those concerned about privacy and data access issues -- look to be the prime beneficiaries of a deal for Deutsche Telekom to host the company's customer relationship management serv...
Oracle CTO and executive chairman, Larry Ellison, who just a few years ago famously mocked the notion of Cloud computing, has positioned the company as one set up to become the industry's largest cloud player, with something to offer customers at all...
It seems that a week doesn't go by these days without major software vendors announcing updates to their marketing software portfolios, and the past few days were no exception as rivals Oracle and Salesforce.com both made some news.
Microsoft is poised to release a major update to its Dynamics CRM and marketing applications in a bid to gain market share against rivals such as Salesforce.com.
Add Tibco to the list of vendors pushing a full stack of so-called "customer engagement" software, which companies use to track and analyze consumer behavior in hopes of building deeper relationships with them and ultimately, selling more products an...
Salesforce.com's development teams are continuing their steady pace of improvements to the Salesforce1 mobile application, which first debuted at last year's Dreamforce conference.
Philadelphia is set to use a slew of Salesforce.com technologies in order to create a next-generation version of its 311 system for public information and citizen reporting of nonemergency situations around the city.
Infor has acquired SalesLogix in a bid to compete with Salesforce.com in the cloud CRM (customer relationship management) software market, particularly for customers seeking industry-specific features.
Microsoft has expanded the availability of its cloud CRM software into 17 additional countries in a move sure to step up its rivalry with Salesforce.com.
Salesforce.com recently launched a new product called Social Studio in spite of the fact that an existing, competing product had already used that name for years, marketing software vendor StrongView Systems alleges in a new trademark-infringement la...
Oracle has hooked up its SRM (social relationship management) software suite to LinkedIn, a move to give marketing and customer support staffers a way to reach the business-oriented social network's 300 million users.
Microsoft is continuing its dogfight with Salesforce.com in the customer relationship management software market with a new Dynamics CRM Online cloud service for U.S. government agencies.
Salesforce.com is rollling out enhancements to its Salesforce1 mobile application, with new reporting and dashboard capabilities that give users a way to dig deeper and more broadly into CRM data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Arduino targets the Internet of Things with Primo board
- Afraid of floods and hackers? Put your data in space.
- Salesforce brings cross-channel service a step closer with new 'Snap-ins'
- US government agencies are still using Windows 3.1, floppy disks and 1970s computers
- New court request raises further doubts about transatlantic data transfers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDynamics Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCQA OfficerACT
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW