Salesforce.com's customers have become more loyal and committed to using products from the vendor and its partners over the past year, according to a new report from consulting firm Bluewolf in collaboration with the MIT Sloan School of Management.
Zoho has added a series of features to its CRM (customer relationship management) software in a bid to appeal to larger companies as well as lure away customers from the likes of Salesforce.com.
SugarCRM is hoping to gain inroads against its much larger rival Salesforce.com with a revamped user interface it says places emphasis on the needs of individual users, not business managers seeking a wide view of sales activity in their company.
Microsoft is hoping to differentiate its Dynamics CRM (customer relationship management) software from the likes of Salesforce.com with a new set of 18 industry templates that fit the application to verticals including sports management, health care ...
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
Oracle is rolling out a series of new features for its Eloqua marketing automation suite, hoping to get a leg up on rivals such as Salesforce.com and IBM in the red-hot software segment.
SAP reported strong revenue growth in its HANA in-memory database and cloud businesses, but also saw revenue from software decline in the third quarter.
Salesforce.com has delivered an identity product designed to let enterprises consolidate user authentication and application access control on a single tool.
While SAP has made no secret of its desire to lure customers running Oracle databases over to its own HANA in-memory platform, any doubt that Oracle would fight back has been erased.
Swiftpage has launched a new version of the Act contact manager and CRM software it acquired this year from Sage, a move that could reassure the product's many small-business users that it is in good hands under the new ownership.
Infor has unveiled a new version of Inforce, a product that connects Salesforce.com's popular cloud-based CRM (customer relationship management) software with its own.
Salesforce.com's next CRM (customer relationship management) software release will contain a slew of new features, with many focused on the Chatter collaboration and messaging tool as well as customer service, according to a set of official release n...
Salesforce.com has rolled out a new product bundle that includes even more applications than its high-end Unlimited Edition, albeit at a higher price.
Salesforce.com has expanded the number of mobile application development tools it supports and also created a series of templates aimed at helping coders create mobile applications faster.
Salesforce.com will soon roll out the fourth version of its Chatter mobile application, an update that gives users of the collaboration software more ways to view, retrieve and write back data to the core CRM (customer relationship management) system...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qatar National Bank claims customer data released by hackers is authentic
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW