A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
- Microsoft-Qualcomm deal finally puts Windows 10 and Win32 apps on ARM devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Retail BankingNSW
- TPSAP ABAP ProgrammerQLD
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- FTSAP Finance Consultant (Consolidations)ACT
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW