The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC) Targeting Scams Report found in total, more than $229 million was lost to scams in 2015.
Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
EMC issued a warning today that hackers have stolen information about its RSA SecurID two-factor authentication that could be used by cybercriminals to more easily breach customers' systems,
A new service to identify enterprise vulnerabilities to cyber-crime attacks is being launched by RSA, the security division of EMC.
The head of the U.S. Secret Service on Tuesday signed a memorandum of understanding with the head of the Italian police and the chief executive officer of the Italian Postal Service to set up an international task force to combat cyber crime.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCIT Change CoordinatorNSW
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst (iOS & Android / Web Projects)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT