Kmart is the latest Australian company to fall victim to a cyber security breach.
EMC issued a warning today that hackers have stolen information about its RSA SecurID two-factor authentication that could be used by cybercriminals to more easily breach customers' systems,
A new service to identify enterprise vulnerabilities to cyber-crime attacks is being launched by RSA, the security division of EMC.
The head of the U.S. Secret Service on Tuesday signed a memorandum of understanding with the head of the Italian police and the chief executive officer of the Italian Postal Service to set up an international task force to combat cyber crime.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
- This startup uses machine learning to turn your old enterprise apps into mobile ones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTrading System QAAsia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCContract Snr IT Assistant (IT Operation/UNIX) 160504/SITA/982Asia
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCUX Designer and UX ResearcherVIC