IBM has responded to the Census debacle after a conspicuous silence in the wake of Tuesday night’s website meltdown.
Physical safety isn't the only thing that travelers need to worry about at the Rio Olympics -- security experts warn that travelers need to be extremely careful when they access computer networks, as well.
The latest version of the key document offering security guidance to government agencies — the Information Security Manual — has been updated to take into account the impending threat to encryption posed by quantum computing.
The Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) released a discussion paper on Monday critiquing the Australian Government’s cyber security efforts, claiming it does too little to combat advanced technology threats.
Ongoing leaks of sensitive documents at national broadband network (NBN) builder NBN Co were avoidable and highlight systematic failures in internal document controls, document-security specialists have warned as the fallout continues after the compa...
A new administration in Washington this year was expected to herald sweeping changes on the national cybersecurity front.
The U.S. White House is determined to follow through on its efforts to make cybersecurity a top priority, despite earlier government efforts that have fallen flat, a top official said Wednesday.
Nations increasingly touched by cyberattacks are still in the very early stages of figuring out how to deal with incidents that could escalate into critical national security threats.
Three cybersecurity groups want to create a network of organizations and people focused on securing the Internet in an effort to combat malicious software.
Forewarned is forearmed. We investigate the latest and most deadly tech dangers, and explain how to fight back.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSAP Hana and UI5 ConsultantsACT
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer Investment BankingVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW