A 32-year-old paraplegic was sentenced to six years in prison for infecting more than 100 computers in a quest for financial information, nude photographs and thrills.
U.K. police said Thursday a 22-year-old student has been charged in connection with participating in distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDOS) with the hacking collective Anonymous.
"I forward this file to you for review. Please open and view it."
Hong Kong police have arrested a local man in connection with an <a href="http://www.cw.com.hk/content/hong-kong-exchange-website-might-be-hacked">Aug. 10 computer attack on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange</a>.
Ukraine's security service SBU said Monday it had arrested four people for allegedly creating fake payment cards with stolen information in an operation estimated to have caused US$20 million in damages.
Logging in from a Smyrna, Georgia, McDonald's restaurant, a former employee of a U.S. pharmaceutical company was able to wipe out most of the company's computer infrastructure earlier this year.
A July cyberattack on Booz Allen Hamilton will not materially harm the company's bottom line, its CEO said Tuesday.
The war between law enforcement and the Anonymous hacking collective continued this weekend as hackers dumped a 10 gigabyte database that included private e-mails and information sent by confidential informants. Hackers say they stole information dur...
Has the Anonymous movement reached a midlife crisis?
Notorious spam king Sanford Wallace is facing federal fraud charges for allegedly breaking into Facebook accounts and sending 27 million spam messages in 2008 and 2009.
McAfee today published a report that tells how it discovered evidence in a server on the Internet of stealthy intrusions, probably by an unnamed "nation-state," into 72 businesses and government agencies since 2006. The goal, says McAfee, is to steal...
When hackers broke into Google's computer network nearly two years ago, their first step was to take over Microsoft Windows machines running in the company's China offices. Would Google have been better off had those workers been running the Mac?
Cybercrime cost corporations 56 percent more this year than last, according to an annual study from the Ponemon Institute and sponsored by ArcSight, an HP company.
A new Android Trojan is capable of recording phone conversations, according to a CA security researcher.
The 18-year-old teenager identified by police as the spokesman for the hacking groups Anonymous and Lulz Security was charged on Sunday with five offenses and expected to appear Monday in a London court.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Software AnalystVIC
- CCPre Sales Solution SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantACT
- FTInformation Security AdvisorNSW
- CCMultiple Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- TPSAP Basis ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- FTBackup Engineer with Commvault ExperienceNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCSr. Solutions Architect- Agile, (Transformation or Relocation )NSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management FrameworkNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC