As promised, members of the Anonymous hacking movement have released hundreds of megabytes of documents that they say were stolen from government security contractor ManTech.
About 100,000 Web pages for e-commerce sites based on the open source OS Commerce software have been compromised with malware through a mass iFrame injection attack, according to security firm Armorize.
A California man was sentenced to 12 years and seven months in prison Thursday for his role as the brains behind a widespread phishing scam that took in more than 38,000 victims.
U.K. police said Wednesday they are questioning two more teenage Anonymous suspects, one of whom they identified as "Topiary," who is a spokesman for the group. Topiary's may be the most significant arrest of any Anonymous suspect so far.
Civil disobedience isn't always glamorous -- especially when it comes time to pay the piper.
The cofounder of online news site Reddit has been charged with computer intrusion, fraud and data theft for allegedly stealing 4.8 million documents from a Massachusetts Institute of Technology network, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Romanian law enforcement officials on Thursday executed 117 searches targeting more than 100 people in an ongoing effort with the U.S. Department of Justice to break up a large Internet auction fraud scheme, the DOJ said.
U.K. cybercrime investigators claimed victory with the sentencing of three men on Monday following the prosecution of an organized phishing gang.
A consortium of eight companies launched a campaign on Tuesday to provide better training for law enforcement agencies in order to tackle cybercrime, which costs the U.K. economy tens of billions of pounds annually.
Time may be running out for the members of LulzSec as police continue to step up their inquiries into the hacking group.
A 27-year-old man has been sentenced to 13 years in prison for managing a phishing operation in conjunction with Egyptian hackers that looted consumer bank accounts.
The LulzSec hacking group <a href="http://lulzsecurity.com/releases/50%20Days%20of%20Lulz.txt">sailed off into the sunset Saturday,</a> leaving behind a treasure trove of stolen data along with what some antivirus programs identified as a nasty surpr...
Citigroup suffered about US$2.7 million in losses after hackers found a way to steal credit card numbers from its website and post fraudulent charges.
A 26-year-old man who last year helped hackers publish personal information belonging to about 120,000 iPad users pleaded guilty to fraud and hacking charges in a New Jersey court Thursday.
A 19-year-old British man who remains the lone suspect detained for a series of successful cyberstrikes by the hacking group Lulz Security will remain in police custody until at least Saturday, a London court ruled Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Inside Amazon's, Facebook's and Google's self-serving 'philanthropy'
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW