The ultimate fee for the data breach last month at email service provider Epsilon could reach as high as $4 billion, depending on what becomes of the data that was stolen, according to a cyber-risk advisory firm.
The city of Taipei is demanding that Sony provide details about any leak of PlayStation Network user data following an intrusion last week or face fines.
It's still unclear why it took Sony so long to admit it lost customers' personally identifiable information in the wake of the PlayStation Network attack, but the real reason may have more to do with legal considerations than how long it took the com...
The Sony PlayStation Network data breach that exposed personal and password information -- and possibly credit cards -- of an estimated 77 million people is already considered one of tech history's worst security failures.
The massive Sony PlayStation Network data breach that exposed personal and password information -- and possibly credit cards -- of an estimated 77 million people is an identity-theft bonanza.
The general responsible for investigating the Stuxnet attack on Iran's nuclear program says that the country was also hit by a second targeted attack, called Stars.
Anonymous -- the group credited with taking down security vendor HBGary Federal and defending WikiLeaks by attacking websites of its perceived enemies -- says it has nothing to do with the network trouble crippling Sony's PlayStation site, despite ha...
Seattle police are investigating a group of criminals who they say have been cruising around town in a black Mercedes stealing credit card data by tapping into wireless networks belonging to area businesses.
A Georgia man connected to US$36.6 million in credit card fraud pleaded guilty Thursday to trafficking in counterfeit credit cards and aggravated identity theft, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
A German software company known for its Windows utilities is warning customers to be on the alert for malicious e-mail messages after its servers were hacked.
Verizon's just-released "2011 Data Breach Investigations Report" says businesses could prevent most data breaches if they stick to security principles that are cheap and easy to implement.
Criminals carried out more but smaller data thefts last year than in previous years, indicating a shift toward simpler exploits that run lower risk of punishment, according to Verizon's latest data breach report.
When Google admitted last year that it had been targeted by sophisticated hackers, possibly from China, it introduced a new term into the high technology lexicon -- the advanced persistent threat. These attacks are sophisticated, targeted, and almost...
An anonymous hacker who claimed to have broken into monitoring systems at a New Mexico wind turbine facility made the whole thing up, security experts said Monday.
One day after a hacker posted screen shots and data to a hacking mailing list, saying he had broken into a New Mexico wind turbine facility, the company that runs the turbines says it has seen no evidence of a computer intrusion.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - Six Sigma Black BeltVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD