A massive breach at Yahoo stole account details from at least 500 million users and is being blamed on state-sponsored hackers.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Neither humans nor AI has proven overwhelmingly successful at maintaining cybersecurity on their own, so why not see what happens when you combine the two?
...and New Zealand continues to be their top target for ransomware and social media scams.
Several bills addressing cybersecurity are on the agenda in Congress this year, including a proposal that would allow the president to shut down parts of the Internet.
Fraudsters are using legitimate executive names and email addresses to dupe unsuspecting employees to wire money or sensitive documents to their accounts. The CTO of the Boston Celtics, for one, is fighting back.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- CCSenior Platform DeveloperNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSystem EngineerVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCMainframe ArchitectVIC
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Office 365 and Core Azure servicesNSW
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW