Neither humans nor AI has proven overwhelmingly successful at maintaining cybersecurity on their own, so why not see what happens when you combine the two?
...and New Zealand continues to be their top target for ransomware and social media scams.
Several bills addressing cybersecurity are on the agenda in Congress this year, including a proposal that would allow the president to shut down parts of the Internet.
The Stuxnet worm attack known to have struck computers at the Russian-built Iranian Bushehr nuclear plant in Iran has serious implications and could have caused "another Chernobyl," a Russian ambassador is said to have advised NATO yesterday, accordi...
The U.S. military wants to exert more influence over the protection of power grids, transportation networks and financial network systems, a Pentagon official says in a broad-ranging essay published in Foreign Affairs.
Fraudsters are using legitimate executive names and email addresses to dupe unsuspecting employees to wire money or sensitive documents to their accounts. The CTO of the Boston Celtics, for one, is fighting back.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager / Delivery Manager - TelcoNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Enterprise Java Beans/J2EE) 160601/AP/982Asia
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW