A U.S. court rejected motions to dismiss defendants in a US$2.2 billion lawsuit involving a Chinese government-backed Web filtering package that was allegedly built from stolen code, stating that the court had jurisdiction over the case even though t...
Web software filtering vendor CyberSitter has filed a US $2.2 billion lawsuit against the Chinese government, two Chinese software markers and seven major computer manufacturers for their distribution of Green Dam Youth Escort, a controversial Web fi...
Latest News Articles
- Salesforce.com takes a cue from Amazon's Mayday with 'SOS' for service
- Geopolitics aside, Huawei still selling to carriers in the US
- Nokia won't hand India smartphone factory over to Microsoft
- We Heart It turns off Twitter sharing following spam
- Qualcomm could face SEC probe over Chinese bribery allegations
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.