Provisions in U.S. legislation designed to protect copyright online could break the Internet's Domain Name System by driving users to untrusted DNS services outside the U.S., a group of Internet engineers said Thursday.
The November seizures of more than 80 domain names by two U.S. government agencies were justified and necessary to project U.S. copyright holders, said the director of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (IC...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 3 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 4 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 5 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Verizon won't throttle unlimited LTE users after all
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Intel developer kit focuses on IoT market
- Facebook apologizes to LGBT community, clarifies names policy
- Conservative group says 2.4 million opposed to net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.