SpectrumCo, a joint venture among Comcast, Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, has agreed to sell mobile spectrum licenses covering 259 million U.S. residents to Verizon Wireless for US$3.6 billion, the companies announced Friday.
Latest News Articles
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines
- Japan gets first bitcoin ATM, two more on order
- Investors try last-minute Mt. Gox revival as liquidation looms
- Google lawsuit against Rockstar to stay in California
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 47% off $689
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »