The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block Web traffic they disagree with, one ISP has argued.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has denied the requests of several broadband providers and trade groups asking the agency to delay its net neutrality rules.
Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
Expect no major changes to the functioning of the Internet in the coming months after a controversial ending to the International Telecommunication Union's World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT), but an agreement hammered out the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Physical RAM attack can root Android and possibly other devices
- Chinese firm recalls camera products linked to massive DDOS attack
- Not robocop, but robojudge? AI learns to rule in human rights cases
- French surveillance law is unconstitutional after all, highest court says
- WikiLeaks says it doesn’t collaborate with states
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCResident Engineer - Nexus 2K, 5K, 7K & 9KNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (UNIX/Windows) 161028/ITA/003Asia
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 161018/P/911Asia
- FTProject Manager - Intelligent Transport SolutionsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW