The UPS Store said Wednesday that malicious software was found on the systems of 51 of its franchises in 24 U.S. states, although no fraud has been detected yet.
The theft of personal data on 4.5 million patients of Community Health Systems by hackers in China highlights the increasing degree to which hospitals are becoming lucrative targets for information theft.
A major U.S. hospital operator says hackers based in China broke into its computer systems and stole data on 4.5 million patients.
There's a push to adopt chip-equipped payment cards in the US following high-profile breaches at large retailers and restaurant chains during the past 12 months, but experts warn that switching to this payment system will not make fraud disappear.
Two U.S. federal agencies have halted background checks with a contractor that said Wednesday its networks had been breached in a cyberattack suspected to have been coordinated by an unnamed country.
There's still much that's unclear about Tuesday's revelation that a small group of hackers in Russia have amassed a database of 1.2 billion stolen user IDs and passwords. The company that disclosed the incident, Hold Security, didn't offer any fresh ...
Don't worry, you're not the only one with more questions than answers about the 1.2 billion user credentials amassed by Russian hackers.
Criminals in Russia have amassed a huge database of 1.2 billion stolen user names and passwords and half a billion email addresses, a U.S.-based Internet security company said Wednesday.
The hack of credit-card-processing terminals at PF Chang's hit 33 of the company's locations across the U.S. and continued for around eight months, the company said Monday.
Mozilla's website for developers leaked email addresses and encrypted passwords of registered users for about a month due to a database error, the organization said Friday.
The IT infrastructure of the National Research Council of Canada was recently compromised by highly sophisticated Chinese state-sponsored hackers, the Canadian government said Tuesday.
Hackers have stolen user contact information, including email addresses and phone numbers, from the website of the European Central Bank and attempted to extort money from the institution.
Six people have been indicted on charges of running an international ring that resold tickets bought through compromised StubHub accounts for some of New York's biggest concerts and sporting events.
A vulnerability in a web-based graphics system led to a breach of The Wall Street Journal's network by a hacker, the newspaper acknowledged late Tuesday.
Goodwill Industries International said on Monday that federal authorities are investigating a possible payment card breach at its US-based retail outlets.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- What happens when a country cracks down on fake news? Ask China
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCBusiness and Reporting AnalystWA
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- FTMotor Claims ConsultantNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- PTHadoop DeveloperWA
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerQLD
- FTSuperannuation Research ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureQLD
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCSoftware TesterNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)QLD