Two banks that took legal action against Target over its recent data breach have withdrawn their claims, apparently due to an erroneous allegation against a security vendor also named in the suit.
One of the two banks suing Target and security vendor Trustwave over responsibility for one the largest data breaches in history has pulled out of the lawsuit.
A new variant of the Gameover computer Trojan is targeting job seekers and recruiters by attempting to steal log-in credentials for Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com accounts.
Security vendor Trustwave was accused in a class-action suit of failing to detect the attack that led to Target's data breach, one of the largest on record.
Security protections have been tightened at many of the major online services, as firms like Google and Microsoft pledge to protect their users against unwanted prying eyes. But while many people fret about unwarranted government access to their data...
Atlanta cancer-screening laboratory LabMD has stepped up its challenge of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's authority to enforce data security standards by filing a lawsuit against the agency.
Web servers running a long-outdated version of the Linux kernel were attacked with dramatic speed over two days last week, Cisco Systems said on Thursday.
An Electronic Arts website was hacked in a phishing scheme aimed at the acquisition of Apple IDs and credit card numbers, security researchers reported Wednesday.
Wickr, a startup that provides encrypted messaging, is now licensing its security technology to other application vendors.
If you're a Facebook user and you want the best form of encryption to keep hackers and spies out of your posts and chats, you don't have a ton of options now.
Sally Beauty Holdings confirmed Monday that it fell victim to a data breach, an incident that may have coincided with a project to update point-of-sale terminals at its U.S. stores, a recent regulatory filing shows.
Target said Thursday it investigated but ultimately dismissed early signs of a data breach, a decision it likely regrets after suffering one of the largest payment-card and personal-data breaches on record.
Europe on Thursday approved a new cybersecurity law, but held back from requiring Internet giants such as Google, Amazon, Ebay and Skype, to report security incidents.
Encryption technologies can be a powerful tool against government surveillance, but the most effective techniques are still largely out of reach to the average Internet user, Edward Snowden said Monday.
Recently released security updates for the popular Joomla content management system (CMS) address a SQL injection vulnerability that poses a high risk and can be exploited to extract information from the databases of Joomla-based sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ